The rugged CV-400 is ready to tackle MIG and cored wire fabrication and production work in a variety of industries: transportation, heavy equipment, structural steel, railroad, furniture, appliances and sheet metal fabrication. Simple fixed inductance, time-proven technology and heavy-duty construction will deliver years of reliable performance.
• Lincoln's unique fixed inductance design delivers exceptional short-circuit metal transfer characteristics.
• Connect wire feeders via either 14-pin MS-type or terminal strip.
• 115V and 42V wire feeder auxiliary power with circuit breaker protection.
• Internal components, including windings, rectifiers and circuit boards, are coated to protect against the effects of moisture and corrosion.
• Electronic and thermostatic protection from current overload and excessive temperatures. Indicator light lets you know when machine is reset.
• Three year warranty on parts and labor.
• Seven year warranty on the power rectifier.